Specialists in traditional french parquet, herringbone wood flooring
Here you will find top quality range of herringbone floors:
Made from solid and engineered wood, different lengths, thickness from 10mm-23mm.
Herringbone parquet can be delivered raw (unfinished) or finished from the factory with different oiled or lacquer based finishes.
Herringbone pattern is an arrangement of rectangles used for floor tiles and road pavement, named for a fancied resemblance to the bones of a fish such as a herring.
Herringbone parquet is defined by elegance and has always been found in select locations such as:
Castles, houses or mansions of the nobles, renowned museums, theaters, places with a certain prestige, etc.
- Prime: with a more uniform appearance and only a minimal number of small knots.
- Select: exhibits fewer knots and colour variation than Rustic or Natural, But still has some characteristics associated with the two.
- Natural: this floor allows little sapwood, knots of varying sizes, natural grain pattern and colour variation.
- Rustic: floor is very colourful allows sapwood, knots of varying sizes some mineral streaks, natural grain pattern and colour variation.
- D-Graded: On top of the strip knots, discoloration, sapwood, tiny cracks and pinholes allowed