Chevron wood flooring
Specialists in traditional french hardwood parquet, chevron engineered parquet
Here you will find top quality range of chevron pattern, solid wood and engineered wood flooring.
Chevron solid wood parquet can be delivered: Raw (unfinished) or Finished (custom finish). From the factory with different finishes, oiled or lacquer based.
Point de hongrie flooring is defined by elegance and has always been found in select locations such as:
Castles, houses or mansions of the nobles, renowned museums, theaters, places with a certain prestige.
- Prime: with a more uniform appearance and only a minimal number of small knots.
- On top of the plank knots up to ø 10 mm, mild discoloration allowed. No sapwood,dark knots and cracks.
- Select: exhibits fewer knots and colour variation than Rustic or Natural, But still has some characteristics associated with the two.
- top of plank knots up to ø 10 mm, mild discoloration allowed. No sapwood,dark knots and cracks.
- Natural: this floor allows little sapwood, knots of varying sizes, natural grain pattern and colour variation.
- Rustic: floor is very colourful allows sapwood, knots of varying sizes some mineral streaks, natural grain pattern and colour variation.
- top of strip knots up to ø 70 mm, discoloration, sapwood up to 30% of the width and tiny cracks allowed.
- D-Graded: On top of the strip knots, discoloration, sapwood, tiny cracks and pinholes allowed