Point de hongire solid wood, oak natural or rustic, varnished fiord Southampton, 4V
We produce chevron varnished fiord as solid wood or multilayer parquet
Point de hongire is also called chevron , can be ordered in a 45 or 60 degree angle.
- Natural: Natural wood colour and structure, any arrangement of rings, delicate, natural discolourations, the pencil knots of a diameter up to 10 mm, an acceptable diagonal course of fibres, change of colour and core radius .
- Rustic: Varied wood colour and structure, the knots, patched knots and cracks, sap-wood discolourations
Description of construction types:
Point de hongire solid wood flooring: (100% solid wood)
Point de hongire multilayer parquet: (plywood base with top layer 4-6mm oak)
Installation method for Point de hongire solid wood or multilayer flooring: varnished fiord Southampton
- Direct glue down.
- Nailed on wooden floors.
- Either point de hongrie solid wood or multilayer flooring can be glued to the subfloor.
- Solid wood parquet varnished fiord Southampton is not recommended for underfloor heating, parquet must have maximum thickness 10mm, there are some rules, please ask for advice!.
- Engineered flooring is recommended for underfloor heating.
- For underfloor heating you need to use flexible adhesive, allows natural movements with changes in temperature and humidity.
Delivery time: 4-12 weeks, depends on order.
Sample available on request on charge (delivery time for samples 2-4 weeks).
On request, we provide: delivery, installation, materials.
On request we can come and check the site, with reservation, under some conditions.