Point de hongire hardwood, oak natural or rustic, varnished dust Portsmouth, 4V
We produce chevron varnished dust as solid wood or multilayer parquet
Point de hongire is also called chevron , can be ordered in a 45 or 60 degree angle.
- Natural: Natural wood colour and structure, any arrangement of rings, delicate, natural discolourations, the pencil knots of a diameter up to 10 mm, an acceptable diagonal course of fibres, change of colour and core radius .
- Rustic: Varied wood colour and structure, the knots, patched knots and cracks, sap-wood discolourations
Description of construction types:
Point de hongire hardwood flooring: (100% solid wood)
Point de hongire multilayer parquet: (plywood base with top layer 4-6mm oak)
Installation method for Point de hongire hardwood or multilayer flooring: varnished dust Portsmouth
- Direct glue down.
- Nailed on wooden floors.
- Either point de hongrie hardwood or multilayer parquet can be glued to the subfloor.
- Hardwood flooring varnished dust Portsmouth is not recommended for underfloor heating, parquet must have maximum thickness 10mm, there are some rules, please ask for advice!.
- Engineered flooring is recommended for underfloor heating.
- For underfloor heating you need to use flexible adhesive, allows natural movements with changes in temperature and humidity.
Delivery time: 4-12 weeks, depends on order.
Sample available on request on charge (delivery time for samples 2-4 weeks).
On request, we provide: delivery, installation, materials.
On request we can come and check the site, with reservation, under some conditions.